What is success?
To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate the beauty; to find the best in others; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch Or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded! Ralph Waldo Emerson
KDV technology – nature as example
Organic substances as brown coal, petroleum, plastic waste and plants as well as plant remains which do not come from the food chain are transformed chemically catalytically (not thermally!) into high-quality diesel oil, bitumen and water thanks to the patented KDV process.
The transformation of organic substances into diesel oil or bitumen of highest quality takes place pressureless –just as in nature– at low temperatures (less than 250°C), but only in a few minutes in lieu of millions of years. (Organic substances with a high percentage of catalyst –just as brown coal– can be added to organic substances having only insufficient catalyst).
- Efficient handling of fossil resources – no impact on the environment
- Reduction of costs for electricity and fuels
- With the KDV process, it is possible to completely replace fossil fuels by renewable organic substances as plant, plant waste, wood chips and similar on a long-term basis.
- Nuclear power plants with special risks, in case of which the disposal of waste without any damage is still not clarified today, should also be a thing of the past in the future.
Become our Partner!
An efficient process
- Example brown coal: When brown coal is transformed to diesel or bitumen in the KDV process with following conversion into electricity; approx. 2/3 of the brown coal is saved in brown coal power plants. (The percentage of bitumen depends on the natural percentage of ash in the brown coal.)
- Example crude oil: Due to a change in the petroleum refinery to the KDV process, the efficiency degree increases from approx. 60% to approx. 93% compared with the traditional pyrolyse technology. Consequently, a 50% higher efficiency results.
A clean process
A large part of the substances used is burnt with the traditional thermal energy production. The toxic substances generated escape with the water vapour into the environment.
The KDV process carried out at low temperature ( less than 250 °C) exclusively produces diesel, bitumen and water. Environmental toxins as dioxin, furans, olefins, resins, coke and methane are even not generated in the KDV process due to the low process temperature.
An easy process
- No water is necessary for the process
- Uncomplicated installation engineering by a pressure low temperature process and a closed system
- Relatively low investment and maintenance cost
- Easy and dangerless operation
The relatively low KDV system costs, low operating costs (e.g. no water necessary! Own energy supply) and the very high efficiency (about 95%) make extremely low production costs possible with the transformation of – for example – brown coal (no addition of a catalyst necessary) into diesel oil of first quality according to EN 590 – and without burdening the environment. There are no chimneys and no exhaust gas torch in KDV systems. (With the first use of KDV technology in refineries, the revenue gained from crude oil increases by approx. 50%.) In case of systems with an hourly output of for example nominal 125,000 l/h and coal costs of 25 € / t, a price per litre diesel oil (EN 590) of approx. 0.16 euro / l is achieved. In case of comparable system sizes based on the FT process technology, the production costs are much higher. The vast costs of the significant environmental burden are not taken into consideration.
The implementation of this – compared with the old technology – new KDV technology, which is revolutionary in many aspects, is a MUST for the world if it does not want to disappear in smog and continue to consume fossil resources disrespectfully.
It is time for the KDV-Technology
- High-quality, synthetic diesel fuel
- Storable Energy
- Environmental protection – active and conflict-free
- Flexible application
- Energy self-sufficiency
- Easy handling
- Highest energy efficiency & overall efficiency
- High profitability
- Job creation
- Strengthening regional structures using decentralized energy projects
- No toxic by-products, no dioxins, no furans, no olefins, no resins, no coke, no methane, etc.
- CO2 Neutral